I will update this page from time to time to share quick and dirty quotables that I come across.
Quotable topics will include:
- Personal finance
- General investing
- Real estate investing
- Business leadership
- Management (people management)
- Critical thinking
I will attribute quotes as I hear them during my podcast or audiobook binge. I take no ownership in creating these quotes. These are simply notes turned into quotables.
Business Management Quotables
- Richard Branson’s principles. “1) just do it 2) have fun 3) be bold 4) live in the moment 5) do some good” (TWEET THIS QUOTABLE)
- Pay attention to the 3 C’s of leadership. “1) be calm 2) be competent 3) be consistent” (TWEET THIS QUOTABLE)
- “Don’t take a no from someone who can’t give you a yes” (TWEET THIS QUOTABLE)
- “Never ever work with a person who says they have plenty of time” – this concept is basically saying that if a person has plenty of time, then they will not get anything done. (TWEET THIS QUOTABLE)
Investing and Personal Finance Quotables
- Richard Branson – “Money is there to create things” (TWEET THIS QUOTABLE)